Saturday, February 17, 2007

eyess..
its olmost chinese new year...
mr ngio told us a story tat dae
dunno why out of the blue he said lat dat..
he told us to be happy during chinese new year..
and appreciate ur family members..
this is beacause..
there was this old man that jumped off the building
or so to say..commit suicide..
juz because he saw this advertisement
abt a happy family..
den i guess he got sad..
and went bungee jumping..
gees..
aniways..
yesterday was fun..
cause i went to alins b'day party..
omg she's 14!!
haha..
stay young and sexy sweetie..
kenntoots..
and ain pls don scare me with that PO!!##$ thingy..
gosh..
i oso kena ok yesterday..
gees...
but th echalet was gerek..
got to play twister..
and yar..
The OTHER farhana's butt
was in my face..
she was so flexible.
but still both of us don wanna loose rite..
so we kept on twisting and twisting our body..
until ain,ifa and emy shout like dunno wat!!
it was like..
i thought they saw a ghost behind me..
and i was so shocked tat i fell down..
i practically jumped ontop of dem
and hugged dem
and literally closed my eyes..
since i was scared that there was sumtink behind me..
den u noe wat?!
the thing that made them scream was a freakishly small insect
INSECT OK!
haiyooh..
i was so terkejot i cried ok..
toot!
hahaha..korang eh..
make me loose at twister..haiyar..
haha..
den i went home at arnd 9.45
and sleep..
yay..
today's date is
17.02.07
and its a happy day people..
come and celebrate with me my little darlinggs..
YAY!!
I LOVE TODAY!((:

No comments: