Thursday, February 15, 2007

this week has been a tiring week for me..
going home at arnd 6 plus has been like a daily routine..
i can practically sleep while standing up u noe.
hish..
anyways..
i've started having tuition..
and bloody hell.
i have to scrifice my television time..
sucks i noe..
common tests are near
and golly.
i've only been studying maths..
i've been sleeping late this past few days
and
i've been feeling sleepy in class.
during literature class
ms loh caught me putting my head on the table..
ML:"Farhana is looking sleepy today.You were sleeping all the way?"
ME:"NO i was juz putting my head on the table."
ML:"yar and u were sleeping..."
ME:"i was putting my head on the table while reading the lit book..."
ML:"ok ok..relax..i was juz saying not scolding."
ME:"yar i noe..i'm also not feeling defensive"
ok yar..
i also dunno where dis conversation is going..
crap kan!
hahahaha
biaserlarh..ms loh lesson marh
hahhaa
ok im sori if i sound crappy.
my eyes are half open
and i need sleep..
going to fazlins chalet lata..
mak oi..tired.!
tapi tkper..
meeting friends always gives me energy..
hahaha..
and i learnt a new word today.
"AMBIVALENCE"
having mixed feelings about something.
haha...
ok ok..i gotta sleep..
bye.

No comments: