Saturday, February 10, 2007

it seemed like a long time since i updated
my blog..
ok.
so we had to watch the pupils hu took their
o'levels last yr.
they got their results yesterday...
gosh.i felt so scared and nervous for my friends..
so so nervous!
and i was like wondering..
dis yr it would be my turn..
and can u imagine how i would feel den?!
OH GOSHH..
ok teet..enough of this...
den after dat.
my friends and i got to hang out.
until 7 plus..
tat was super fun..
ermm..
den..
had parent meeting session..
Oh yar.and today..
im super super not in the moood..
hish..
feeling so stressed up..
but luckily i got people who understand me..
and care for me
and so..
i would like to thank this people..
1)AIN MALEK fer msging me and telling me not to feel upset.
and making sure that i dont do anything stupid to myself.
and telling me to think of her wen im down.
2)SHARIFAH fer looking worried and keep on asking me whether i was
ok wen she was acting during drama lessons..
3)SAKINAH fer comforting me wen i was crying and telling
me that everything would be ok and that i should keep
on smiling..
4)MASTURAH fer comforting me also..and telling me
that i only haf to suffer fer ONLY ONE more year..
and last but not least..
5)ASRAF fer asking me wats goin on and trying to make me happi.((:
TANKS U BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY PEOPLE..
i owe u people aitez..
(:
oh and not to forget...
WISHING HAPPy B'DAy To MY BEAUTIFUL PARENTS
DAD 10 FEB
MUM 11 FEB
yay!!
happi birthday!

No comments: